Amazing Opportunity, Uncapped Income, Hiring Immediately!!!
Join our Water Awareness team at Quality Home Products of Texas, the number one home services provider in the Houston area. Don’t miss this opportunity to join our award-winning team and see why Quality was voted one of the top workplaces in Houston!
We are actively looking to fill a Door-to-Door Appointment Setter position with someone who is wanting to master the first part of the sales process, while having opportunities to quickly advance within our company, and in this amazing industry.
This is a Permanent Job. One on One Training Provided by Top Team Lead and Manager
Can you "carry" a conversation?
Do you have a positive attitude?
Are you self-driven?
Are you motivated by bonuses and incentives?
Enjoy working outside? Making connections with the community?
**Join an already established, ROCKSTAR team! **
We need you on our team! Our canvass/neighborhood marketing teams represent our company knocking on doors in neighborhoods.
Strong hourly pay plus uncapped bonuses and commissions.
Tremendous Opportunities for Advancement.
Work with an Experienced Team Leader to help you succeed!
$1000 SIGN ON BONUS
$15HRLY Base Pay- & (Paid Training)
$20 Per Appointment generated Daily- (Multiple Products)
$300 Bonus Paid Per Install.
Monthly bonus paid on Total Installs.
NO SALES required! No contracts and no payment collected!
W2 Position; NO1099
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and more
Paid Time Off
Team Activities and Events
Contests and Prizes
Company Cruises and Conventions!
Transportation, Cell Phone and Great Work Ethic Required!
· Appointment coordinating / lead generation
· Build rapport with potential customers to win appointments and meet your monthly appointment setting quotas.
· Meet team and individual competitive goals
· Be capable of handling customer rejection and swaying opinions
· Qualify prospective customers for residential water treatment solutions
· Schedule FREE in-home water tests with Quality Home Products’ certified water technicians
· Have the opportunity to spend approximately 20% of their weekly hours on “non-field” activity such as; engaging with our customers via phone, attending trainings, or participating in team activities
· Success in this role requires resilience, communication skills, self-motivation, and a passion for our mission to provide clean water to our community
· Must have own vehicle to transport self to various different residential neighborhoods
· Ability to consistently work every day of the week including Saturdays, evenings and some holiday shifts
· Previous experience in hospitality, restaurant industry or direct marketing, a plus!
· Excellent verbal and inter-personal skills
· Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
· Open-minded and Optimistic!